Monday, January 21, 2013

Cleaning the Filters Above the Stove

So in the past few weeks I have decided to change my family’s life style. I also am trying to save money where ever possible. I feel that it is important to have a natural and healthy life style. In my future blogs I will be posting recipes for all natural cleaning products, first aid kit and much more. My first attempt was to clean my nasty and greasy filter above my stove. To do this I boiled hot water, I then added slowly baking soda. Add two tablespoons, and then insert the filter. You will see a difference in just a few minutes. Turn the filter upside down and do this again to the other side. See pictures below. Be sure to visit my site next week for exciting new natural recipes.

Do you have an idea that you would like to see let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment